Monday, May 12, 2014

What makes for a good submissive day for you? Assigment from MD

This is an assignment that MD gave me about 3 weeks ago. He wanted to me write him and tell him what would make a good submissive day for me... in four sentences!  I am a more complex person to just write 4 sentences. Like naming four things would make a good submissive day for me. Doesn't work that way. It's not that easy. I looked at the whole question and really gave it some time. I thought  about the areas that we both could work on. Since submission is something on a daily basis that needs attention and progress I took the opportunity to look deep at the things that holds myself and MD back from moving forward. I did know right off that consistency was a HUGE factor on both our parts. I had read from one submissive on her blog that sometimes to help your Master/Dominant be more consistent or more dominant I just need to do my part and be submissive even if there isn't  consistency on MD part. I took that to heart. When MD isn't being  dominant I stay in my part and submitted to him. It's hard sometimes. It's a work in progress. I think this little advice has helped. Submitting is something I can always do better. We both can do our part better. But even when MD isn't being dominant he is still "My Sweet Master" I love him and he does everything he can to make home life good for me our kids. This is what I wrote three weeks ago. I have learned more since then. Even if this was just 3 weeks ago. I wanted to share one of the trials we have been trying to work through. Now instead of waiting for him to be more dominant I try to submit as much as possible. But this is where I was just a short three weeks ago. I 'm glad I now see how selfish I was sounding so can approve and move forward. I still feel the things I mention in here are important and need them. I have also learned to be more patient with MD and JUST SUBMIT while he is still figuring  out what is best for us.

If I could rewrite the word consistency in 4 sentence to show how that would make for a good submissive day I would. But I know that is not what you are really wanting from me.Consistency has a huge impact on how my day goes in regards to me being submissive. I will state that if there was full consistency on your part it will help me to be consistent with my responsibilities allowing me to focus on learning how to anticipate your needs and wants. What I have learned from a lot of reading is that we both have responsibilities. Mine will typically be to please, obey, trust, learn, and respect. If we can get past the inconsistency and get this one down I know I could learn to please you, obey, definitely trust, learn from you and all that together respect will have a higher different meaning. I have a great deal of respect for you but I know the more dominant you are the more submissive I will become which in turn will become a deeper respect.

So to start, consistency on your part for now would make a good submissive day for me. But there is more that will help.

There are four things I feel through doing a lot of research and reading and trying to understand why I need this kind of relationship will help me have a good submissive day. And these four things flow together for me. It makes total since to me so I hope I can say my words to help you understand where I’ m coming from. There isn’t just a few  physical acts that make for a good submissive day me. yeah starting out some days with a spanking would be nice but that won’t do in the end ( no pun intended) It’s more of a mindset and a psychological one, it’s trust and understanding.
There are four things that flow and go hand in hand for me and I would think many other submissives would agree.  And they are:

Communication
Clarity
consistency
consequence/corrections ( I don't like to use the word punishment )


Not one of these can be left out for me. They all help with a mindset. Each one needs to be in place working together. I know that it takes time and things will waver back and forth but in general this needs to happen for me to truly be submissive. I think you want all four of these things too. I would add another word in there that also starts with a C and that is control. Doms want control. Im willing to give you control and even more of myself in the future if we work through this and figured out.

We should have full open communication. This is like the foundation of our D/s or you would like me to say DD/lg relationship and lifestyle. Structure is maintained through communication. I have learned I love structure and I have learned structure coming from the man I love who is also dominant by nature is totally awesome and what I need. I am not one to be submissive to just anyone either. I definitely have submission in me but I need to let it  come out naturally and to someone I fully trust. (you) I have learned to be dominant over the years with good reason but when I was in highschool I was not this way.

Remember that communication just isn’t verbal. There are non verbal and body language as well. This can be a powerful tool when learned to do it right between us. Especially good in a public setting when you want to communicate in a dominant way without others knowing what is going on. That kind of communication could be VERY effective with me. But it needs to be well understood and learned. That is where clarity comes in.

Clarity helps define expectations between us. Clarity is the glue that binds all these floating expectations that we have formed about each other and brings them together in a better understanding. Right now I am trying to clarify my feelings to you. Hmm, good analogy in reference to us. I definitely put words down better when I write. We definitely have floating expectations with each other. I can be more submissive if I know concisely what you want. You know how this works. You say “ I want more control” Clarify what more control is. I say “ I want to be more submissive” I need to clarify my expectations on being submissive or you being more dominant which helps in my submission.

I have mentioned before that I like structure. Consistency flows through structure. One can’t have structure without consistency. it’s impossible. To have structure you have to have consistency.

STRICTLY enforcing rules and protocols at the beginning might be important now because of the inconsistency in the past. I now view things differently about you because of past inconsistency. I know you are dominant but I feel that because of missed rules and bratty actions that have have shown and no actions or dissaproval on your part that I can push you around. I KNOW that is really bad to say and feel, but it’s where it’s at. I m giving my true feelings. I know you are hesitant that you might go too far with your actions. I will let you know if things are going the wrong direction. You need to trust yourself. You are not the person you were 15-20 years ago. You are healthy, very smart, intelligent, reasonable and in tuned Dom. Now go forth and show me. ( yep. I m kinda topping from the bottom when it comes to my feelings regarding consistency) Consistency. It’s what we both want from each other.

I know that giving out consequence is the hard limit for you. You can get through this. Remember proper consequence for the action. Learning to master this one tool could be highly effective between us. When all is said and done, in the end. It’s just us. Our relationship. Yes, it is deeper than a vanilla relationship, much much kinkier than a vanilla relationship too. But when we are in bed together at night it’s me lying next to you. I get you. Trust yourself in this area, be who you have become. We have gone through soooo much stress and trials in the past we can work through this for sure. But it will take some of YOUR TIME and no excuses and my obedience and patience for this to happen.  Now I ll be a good little girl and we can play show and tell. You tell me what you want to see ;) and I ll show you.

A good submissive day:

Communication
Clarity
Consistency
Consequence/correction
Playful flirting  :)
Oh, and a good spanking wouldn’t be bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment